Imad Wasim has announced his retirement from international cricket

 Imad Wasim has announced his retirement from international cricket

Pakistan cricket team's all-rounder Imad Wasim has announced his retirement from international cricket.

Imad Wasim announced his retirement from international cricket by issuing a statement on social media.


Imad Wasim wrote that 'representing Pakistan in T20 and ODI matches was a dream come true, it is the beginning of a good time for Pakistan cricket with new leadership and coaches'.


All-rounder Imad Wasim said that recently I was thinking about my international career, I have come to the conclusion that it is the right time to announce my retirement.

Imad Wasim said that I thank the PCB and the fans for their support, I wish them all the best, now I will focus on the next step away from international career.


It should be noted that Imad Wasim played 55 ODIs and 66 T20 International matches while representing Pakistan.


Imad Wasim took 44 wickets in ODIs and 65 wickets in T20 Internationals while he scored more than 1400 runs in both formats.

He was also part of the Pakistani cricket team that won the Champions Trophy in 2017.


Post a Comment

0 Comments