Shahnawaz Dhani wants to be a strong bowler like Joffra Archer.

Shopkeeper, also farmer, now Pakistan has to be represented: Shahnawaz Dhani. I used to like Shane Bond, but now he is retired. I want to represent Pakistan in all three formats: Young Fast Bowler.

Shahnawaz Dhani wants to be a strong bowler like Joffra Archer.
Shahnawaz Dhani wants to be a strong bowler like Joffra Archer. file: photo

Shahnawaz Dhani, a young fast bowler in the Test squad against Zimbabwe, wants to be a strong bowler like British pacer Joffra Archer. Shahnawaz Dhani became the center of attention after his excellent performance in the domestic cricket season, and then PSL 6 gave him a new identity. In PSL, he gained fame for his celebratory style and now the Test squad against Zimbabwe. Are part of

The young fast bowler said that it was his dream to represent the national team. He was happy to be included in the Test squad against Zimbabwe. If given a chance, he would try to do well in his Test debut. "I am currently working on my swing with the coaches at the National High-Performance Center. I want to represent Pakistan in not just one but all three formats," he said.

Shahnawaz Dhani says that every boiler has some of the other role models, earlier Shane Bond was my favorite, and he used to try to learn by watching them, but he retired, after which now Joffra Archer is a role model, I copy him. And I want to be a strong boiler like them. Shahnawaz Dhani said that the village's journey here was not easy. My father did not like me to play, he wanted me to study and get a job, but I was very fond of cricket, playing, and working in the village in every way. He also worked in a shop in the village, farmed and worked in a guava orchard.

Shahnawaz Dhani, a young fast bowler in the Test squad against Zimbabwe, wants to be a strong bowler like Joffra Archer of England.

When Shahnawaz Dhani performed well in the domestic cricket season, he became the center of attention, and then the sixth edition of PSL became his identity. In the PSL, he gained a lot of fame for his style, and now Shahnawaz Dhani is in Zimbabwe. Are part of the Test squad.

"My dream was to represent Pakistan as soon as possible. I am happy to be included in the Test squad against Zimbabwe. I will try to do well on my debut if given a chance," said the young fast bowler.

"I'm working on the swing with the coaches at the moment. I want to play in all three formats, not one," he said.

Shahnawaz Dhani says that every bowler has some of the other role models. Earlier, Shane Bond was my favorite, he used to watch them, but he retired, now Joffra Archer is a role model. I copy him and want to be like him.

Dhani says the journey so far is not easy, my father did not like me playing, he wanted me to concentrate on my studies and get a job, but I was very fond of cricket, I also worked in the village with sports which everyone He worked in a shop in the village, farmed and also worked in a guava orchard.

Post a Comment

0 Comments