PSL6: Australian Cricketer Usman Khawaja Says, I Would Love to Play Where I Was Born.

 International players would have come to play in PSL if they got as much money in IPL: Usman Khawaja, People don't talk about it, but it's all a game of money: Australian batsmen

ipl psl ipl 2020 psl live ipl today psl 2021 ipl 2021 psl 2020 ipl 2019 geo super live psl 6 lahore qalandars live cricket psl psl 2021 live psl live 2021 psl live today psl cricket psl 6 live psl 2019
PSL cricket: photo


PSL 2021: After joining Islamabad United, Usman Khawaja made a big statement. Usman Khawaja has joined the squad of Islamabad United for the remaining matches of PSL. He was selected in the replacement draft. Australian cricketer Usman Khawaja, 34, is looking forward to playing in his native Pakistan. The team he joins represents the city where he was born. At the age of 5, Usman Khawaja's family moved from Islamabad. She moved to Australia.

Usman Khawaja, in an interview with Cricket Australia's website, said that if there was as much money in the PSL as in the IPL, there was no doubt that all the international players would be coming to play available on geo super live.

People don't talk about it but it's all a game of money. Usman Khawaja said earlier this month that as long as I am playing domestic cricket in Australia I will not get a chance to play in PSL, this is the best opportunity for me to go and play there, I would love to go and play there ۔

"I have played in India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh but I have never played in Pakistan where I was born, I would like to go home where my family started," he added. He also lauded the efforts being made to bring international cricket back to Pakistan. Usman Khawaja said that hard work has been done to make cricket so that people can come and play.

PSL cricket, He said that the England team is going to Pakistan while I would also like Australia to play in Pakistan. It may be recalled that PSL 6 was postponed on March 4 this year after 14 matches. The remaining 20 matches of the sixth edition will be played from June 1 to 20 at the National Stadium in Karachi.

Post a Comment

0 Comments