Muhammad Amir could not compare himself with Jaspreet Bumrah: Rameez Raja

 Muhammad Amir could not compare himself with Jaspreet Bumrah: Rameez Raja.



Leaving international cricket at the age of 26, 27, Aamir gave the impression that I am older than the game. I will not come back unless you make things easier for me: Former captain.


Former national team captain Rameez Raja said that former cricketer Mohammad Aamir could not be compared to Indian fast bowler Jaspreet Bumrah. That he is bigger than the game itself. Ramir Raja said that I think it is wrong to refer to Aamir because he himself said goodbye to international cricket at the age of 26 or 27, whatever the problems were with him, but I think the impression was given. It's just that I'm bigger than this game, and I won't come back unless you make things easier for me.

Rameez Raja further said that I think it may be right that your talent should be further honed during the last 7 to 8 months. If the line and length of a bowler are not correct, then the same problem will happen next season, or People who have mood problems and will continue to do so, I think your skills should improve every season.

The former cricketer said of Pakistan Super League (PSL) season six that it was difficult to hold the tournament due to epidemic diseases. According to Rameez Raja, it was difficult to handle this tournament between Kovid-19. They will learn from their mistakes. I think the PCB was satisfied with the good series against South Africa, they had to gather many people, and everyone had to follow the biosecure protocol. Meetings I talked about self-policing. I totally agree with that because if you live, the other will live.

The well-known commentator said that 70 to 80 people were in our television staff, but not a single case was positive. Most of them were foreigners and were not allowed to leave the hotel for security reasons and conflicting reasons. The only thing I wanted was for the cricket board to allocate  2 to 3 million so that the entire hotel could be booked and the arrangements for the biosecure bubble could be improved, so I think the cricket board made a mistake here.

Post a Comment

0 Comments